- Business Strategy
- Customer Success
- Customer Satisfaction
- 2. Understand the cumulative value of customer loyalty
- 3. Understand how processes and legacy systems are key obstacles to implementing customer centricity
- 1. Understand the economic value of customer centricity
- 5. Understand why the role of chief customer officer must be created at the corporate level to coordinate and integrate activities across products and business units
- 4. Understand why a shift away the cost accounting system is crucial for creating a customer centric organization
- 4. Understand the importance of selfless independence
- 3. Learn why not all experts are capable of becoming trusted advisors
Customer Centricity with Professor Jagdish Sheth Specialization
Master Strategies to Grow Revenue & Cut Costs . Build Your Business Through Customer Loyalty & Advocacy
Skills you will gain
About this Specialization
Applied Learning Project
Learners will learn how to grow their business and cut costs by keeping the customers they have by creating a customer centric culture. They will solve business problems posed by Professor Sheth in order to put what they have learned into real world scenarios.
How the Specialization Works
A Coursera Specialization is a series of courses that helps you master a skill. To begin, enroll in the Specialization directly, or review its courses and choose the one you'd like to start with. When you subscribe to a course that is part of a Specialization, you’re automatically subscribed to the full Specialization. It’s okay to complete just one course — you can pause your learning or end your subscription at any time. Visit your learner dashboard to track your course enrollments and your progress.
Every Specialization includes a hands-on project. You'll need to successfully finish the project(s) to complete the Specialization and earn your certificate. If the Specialization includes a separate course for the hands-on project, you'll need to finish each of the other courses before you can start it.
Earn a Certificate
When you finish every course and complete the hands-on project, you'll earn a Certificate that you can share with prospective employers and your professional network.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the refund policy?
Can I just enroll in a single course?
Is financial aid available?
Can I take the course for free?
Is this course really 100% online? Do I need to attend any classes in person?
How long does it take to complete the Specialization?
What background knowledge is necessary?
Do I need to take the courses in a specific order?
Will I earn university credit for completing the Specialization?
What will I be able to do upon completing the Specialization?
More questions? Visit the Learner Help Center.